2017 Radio Imaging/Pod Cast Intro/DJ Tag Demo 2017 Radio Imaging/Pod Cast Intro/DJ Tag Demo

Awesome dude! Love the deep/dark resonance in your voice (kinda jealous tbh, ha ha ha!) :)

Nathan Morrison 2016 Voice Acting Demo Reel Nathan Morrison 2016 Voice Acting Demo Reel

Hey Nathan! I like your voice :). I like how pure and expressive it sounds and I can really see you doing anime work. Keep it up!

KujiraShonen responds:

Thanks! It would be pretty cool to do anime but living in the UK it would be pretty hard

2017 Demo Reel 2017 Demo Reel

Great Demo, Rebekah! Overall, lots of variety here with great use of emotions and expressions, grunts, etc. Wish you the best for future projects!

rebekahamberclark responds:

Thank you! :)

Old Man Joker Old Man Joker

Man! I've never heard anything like it. You've really convinced me that this could defintelty be an old Joker for future Batman projects. I really like the ruggedness in his speech and the coarseness in his laugh. It was very unsettling and that's what I appreciated. Unsettling and in someway, echoes Hamill's Joker. Great job here! :)

RealFaction responds:

Thanks!!!

Zoe Semler VO Narration Kids Zoe Semler VO Narration Kids

Thought it was great. Good job with the clarity in your voice. Your voice is very easy to listen to and you have a good/clean audio (major plus). :)

a silent breath a silent breath

An actual song would be great dude! This is very therapeutic. :)

dreamlesss responds:

thanks!
i'm currently working on some other projets, but i'll look into that in the next days :3

Austin Cook: Voice Reel 2017 Austin Cook: Voice Reel 2017

Dude! You old man voice at the beginning killed me! Great stuff! XD

Beating Depression #3: Expectations/Self-Abuse Beating Depression #3: Expectations/Self-Abuse

You're awesome, Real Faction! Thanks for putting this up. I needed to hear this.

RealFaction responds:

thanks! Glad it helps.

irrecoverable error irrecoverable error

Awesomeness dude! I love how dark and ambient it sounds during the intro. The effects, builds, and panning all sound killer. Can't wait to check out more of your works.

dreamlesss responds:

thank you very much! i worked very much on that song :3
i will probably upload the rest of the album to newgrounds as well.
if you wanna check out more, website and stuff should be linked in the desccription (if not, then definitely on my profile). it links to bandcamp, itunes, spotify, soundccloud and so on. support and sharing is appreciated! :3